Friday, February 24, 2012

Mojo?



I seem to have lost my mojo a bit here. Completing my challenge room temporarily became less fun them some shiny new projects. Always that way though near the end. Fought through it, and finished up a few more tasks, here is progress so far.

Managed to sort all the financial papers as well as the office supplies. I had 9 bags of trash and shredded paper, I feel much lighter. Left to do is the craft supplies, my inspiration corner, magazines, and the box of random stuff from all over the house. Time to go sort some more.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You can do it! I'm tacking my house room by room since January and I lost my mojo a bit too. I'm in the kitchen and it's taking quite a bit of time (and thought) as I reorganize.

Hope we both get/keep our mojo to finish our goals!