Thursday, February 02, 2012

29-Day Organizing Challenge - My Office/Craft Room Disaster



Maybe time for a new focus for the blog, obviously the old one wasn't working. Anyways, during February, time to gain control of the dumping ground that is the office/craft room. Joining the 29-day challenge to help with some incentive.

The rest of the house has gotten much better lately, probably to the detriment of this room, which has collected all of the stuff I didn't know what to do with.

I actually cleaned and organized this room about 2 years ago, but you would never know, so I know it will be a challenge to finish and maintain. Here are before pics.

My goal is to purge 29 bags/boxes of things. We'll see how things go.

1 comment:

Clever Colleen (a sponsor) said...

Great goals. Good room to pick!