Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update

It's not been a particularly productive week - been stitching a bit but not overly motivated. I did manage to do the finishing on my Bee Pinkeep, although I turned it into a little ornament rather than a pinkeep. I won't make most of my monthly goals for February, but I did get the magazine challenge done.












I worked on "A New Baby over the weekend, got about 1/3 of the main stitching done. I need to get cracking on this. Today I decided to take a break from the grey though and work on my weather sampler. I got 2 blocks done, and have now made it all the way over to the left hand side. I love the fabric I have for this (Silver Mist).





I got some lovely stash in the mail today - my Silkweaver order. 5 small pieces from the random assortments (28/32 ct linen/lugana). I got Jamaica Sunset, Antique White, Chasescape, Bluebell, and Peacefull Waters. No plans for these yet, but I'm sure I'll find something! I also have a fat quarter of Mountain Mist (Colour of the Week in 32 ct lugana) which I'd bought for my house project, but it's not as brown as I thought it would be. I'll have to see if it still works, otherwise I think I have a mocha piece that will. Also got some white and chantilly linen from the odds and ends sale. Too bad I'll have no time to stitch on all these lovely pieces in the near future :(

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Congrats on your Bee pillow finish. It's so sweet! I love your weather sampler. Who is the designer? In my pile of freebies I have a perpetual calendar that I downloaded ages ago. The two projects look similar. I love the look of lots of backstitch with just a little cross stitch, but I'm not sure I'd love to stitch it. Backstitching is so time consuming. I enjoy your blog!