Friday, February 02, 2007

February Stitching Plan

Although I ended up doing a lot of stitching in January, I didn't manage to get all of my goals accomplished.
  • Start Cranberry Sampler: nope, a little late
  • Start Baby Sampler: still waiting for my fabric
  • 2 blocks on weather sampler: yes, blocks 41 and 9 done
  • 10 + hours on one UFO: 10 hours on Regatta

I also managed 3 small finishes

  • Beaded Rose
  • Comfrey
  • Chicory

and managed to stitch 4 blocks on my flower sampler. So pretty good, although not exactly what I had planned.

February should hopefully be a big month of stitching for me. I'm now on maternity leave, with normally a month at home to relax and get ready before the baby comes. So I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time in my stitching chair with my feet up. I'll probably end up tweaking my rotation a bit in the next week, but we'll see how that goes. My goals for February are:

  • Finish stitching all but personalization on baby sampler
  • 10 rows on Cranberry Sampler
  • 4 blocks on weather sampler
  • Finish stitching flower sampler
  • Stitch 10+ hours on Irises UFO
  • Finish at least one small project

I have another of other projects started/waiting in my drawer - I imagine I'll work on some of them as well to keep from getting bored with the same projects, but hopefully will be able to keep my starts under control until I get some more finishes done. I recieved some stash in the mail today and I'm expecting more in the next week, so will have to be good.

No comments: