Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chicory

Rather than work on any of the projects I'd really planned to do, I decided to finish up my Chicory piece (Carolyn's Meadow). At least its off my table and leaves me free to do something else tomorrow.









I was getting ready to start my Cranberry sampler, when I realized I had the wrong fabric. I'd ordered cream linen but recieved antique ivory by mistake. Hard to tell if this will make a difference, but as there is stitching with really light colours, probably better to change. Unfortunately I don't have a swatch to compare with - just going by the recommended fabric. So doesn't look like I'll get this started in January like I had planned. Also waiting on fabric for my baby sampler. Not having much luck with my new projects, so I guess I'll have to work on some older ones tomorrow.

No comments: