Monday, October 30, 2006

Weekend update

Not a terrible amount of stitching accomplished this weekend, but I was busy with various crafty projects. I finished my SIL's scrapbook, so that will be in the mail tomorrow.

I also made curtains for my new craft room, which is now almost all set up. Here's what it looks like now, only a few more boxes of stuff to sort and put away. Not a huge accomplishment in itself, but being that I have a tendency to buy fabric to make things but never get them done, I'm quite impressed that these got made and hung in a weekend. Now only 3 more sets to make!

I also framed Tew Cottage, I think I even got it aligned and centered properly.







And worked a bit on the Lighthouses this evening, but put it away when I got an attack of the frogs. The structure for this was is essentially done, just a few details like railings to add. I'd started the water but that's were I kept miscounting, so it will wait til later. Then I'll move on to the 2nd lighthouse before doing the backstitching and text. Not sure what I'll work on this week, but think I'll put this away for a few days.

Blogger wouldn't let me post last night again, so take 2. And I have no idea why the colours in my pictures are so weird. Obviously not really like that!

No comments: