Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm back

Back from vacation that is. Had a lovely time visiting family, although putting 4000 km on the car took a lot of time up. Back to the real world I guess now. Started another course as well, only 2 more after this one. I'm enjoying the program a lot, but its really quite time intensive. I'm really in a crafting slump right now, as the little time I have I'm not very motivated to do anything. Still, with the time off, might be able to get back into the rythym. My shoping hasn't slowed down, so have lots of catching up to do. Here is what was in my mailbox when I got back!

Floss bags to finish up my organization projects, as well as the Spring Garden with AccPack (50% off!) and the stash enhancement package from Traditional stitches. Lots of goodies in there, including the green linen which I'm sure I'll find a use for. From Cross-stitch cupboard, got the colour variations and two little flower kits. I think one of them might be good in the RR I'm in.
I was a bit disappointed with the SEP the first month (lovely things, just not really my style) but these are much more useful. I've also signed up for the linen collector program so I'm never stuck when inspiration finally strikes. MOre mail for me!

My Christmas in July ornament has been recieved by Sheila, so I can post a picture. Also sent my last card in the birthday exchange, so one of that too. (Or I would if blogger would post them - agh)

Until I can get more motivation, I'll try not to set ambitious goals for the month. So for August, the plan is to hang on and get my committments taken care of. I have Veronica's RR to stitch for the 15th, so must get cracking. Then the Cat lady exchnage coming up, which I have ideas for.

3 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Lovely new stash!

Good luck getting back to the real world again! Boy, can that be tuff!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Download paintballing videos meridia medication engine florida positioning search Benefit of jogging 20 search engine positioning cpa hidalgo Web marketing connecticut tourism marketing plan cheap email watch switchfoot music videos Dirty latina maids mercades payroll tax

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »