Monday, June 12, 2006

Round Robin Update

Managed to finish my RR, just in time for the mailout. I have a sailboat theme, and of course you can tell in this that I love blue!


The title block isn't done, but I want to see how it all comes out before I finish it up with something that might not fit. So this is on its way to Sue, and I should see it again next summer. I dyed this fabric myself - while it isn't perfect, I'm fairly happy with the way it turned out - the cloudiness was the effect I was going for as I didn't want to stitch the sky) I'll definitely have to try it again some time.


The deck's not finished, but we did get a lot done on it. And Tracy, I hope that this is the last deck we'll build, so you're on your own!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah man, come on! =) Ok, fine.

Margaret said...

Hi Emilie,

Love your sailboat!!! What a great theme for a RR. Very smart to dye the fabric cloudy.

Margaret (San's forum)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »