Sunday, March 12, 2006

Goodbye Suzy

After 5 years in my basket, I can now say goodbye to Suzy, she's finished!





















This involved a cheat in my rotation, but I think it was worth it to get her done. Didn't have much stitching time this week, so only managed to finish her today. Had a lovely time with the french knots :) . The kit came with a frame, so I'll get her put into that, hopefully tomorrow. I know someone who really liked her who has a birthday coming up in April, so for once I'm ahead of the game.

It was a good day for finishes - managed to get the main stem section on Irises done too.
















Tomorrow I'll get to start stitching with blue!

I'll have to make some room in my rotation for small projects. I signed up for the Birthday club on the EMS board, so need to find some time to get those cards done. Wanted to do them on top of the regular rotation throughout the week, but I get so little time to stitch as it is on weekdays, that might not work. Will probably sub them in this time around on the pincushion, as it is still MIA. Grrr.

No comments: