Tuesday, February 14, 2006

J is for Jasmine

Worked a bit on the J from EMS's Garden Alphabet. This is a sachet bag, one of a set of two I want to do (E is next). The J is done, almost done the last jasmine flower and then the backstitch to finish up. Should be able to get the stitching done this week, we'll see about sewing the bag back together (waiting to stitch the E so I can sew them both at the same time would be a good excuse to wait, right :) ? )





















In order to give this a fuller look, I decided to stitch with threads instead of the two I normally use (this is 14 count). I don't think I'll be doing that again- I'm having a tough time keeping things need, especially as I can't use the loop start. Good to try it out, at least now I know why I always use 2.

No comments: